Sunday, April 22, 2012

All About Shapes

This past week we practiced our shapes and patterns until we were experts! We made pictures, created patterns, and explored lots of fun activities with pattern blocks.
We also practiced sorting complete and incomplete sentences,
and wrote about the story elements in our weekly reading story! They did such a great job!
Carter brought a book to share with the class; he did a wonderful job being teacher for the day and everyone listened intently! :) 
And finally, we had ALL THREE science fair winners selected from our class! Congratulations to Hannah, Jonathan, and Vera! Awesome job!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I found you from a comment you made on Cara's blog. When I saw that you teach in Texas too, I had to come visit.

    I teach in Lufkin and live in Nacogdoches. I am a 1st grade teacher. I would love to follow your blog but you don't have a followers button.

    Come by and visit me when you get the chance. I have lots and lots of *freebies*! =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete